|Welcome To My Music Trading Page
How ya doing? As you can see, Im a huge Neil Young fan. I think it all started in high school listening to Decade and Ive never looked back.
Sure I like other bands like Stones,Tragically Hip and Beatles but Neil will always be up at the top.
Hard to explain and I don't have enough room here to even try to! So if you want to see the list for a trade or b&p or even if you just want to talk Neil, Im sure I can spare some time.
Trading has been rewarding for me so far and Ive collected quite a collection from "rusties" and others along the way.Keep it real and keep the music free.
Long May You Run.
The last thing I want is 50 rules on my trading page. I want a easy and stress free trading experience like everyone else. However some things have to be said due to the amount of traders out there now.
1. No mp3 sources here, so I don't want to trade for any.
2. I trade on a 1 for 1 basis.
3. I love to help the newbies out, so Im always happy to b&p unless I explain why I can't at that time.(b&p is blanks and postage)
4. Only brand name discs are to be used please. Mutsui,Sony,TDK,Fuji,Memorex etc.
5 Artwork is a bonus but at least a setlist is nice.
6. I only burn DAO-Disc at Once.
7. If I get cd cases with a b&p I won't send them back, they are too costly for shipping, so don't send them.
8.Don't include stamps unless your in Canada like me since there no good to me.
9. I won't sell my music, unless Im broke! Im kidding,Im kidding!
Thats about it,have fun trading and keep the music free. Long Live Greendale!